|SR. PROGRAMMER ANALYST|
|Works in the Full Systems Development Life Cycle (Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance). Works on highly complex projects and extremely large databases.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
EEOC CODE: 20
|1. Five (5) years of software development experience in desktop and web applications and systems development; and
2. Graduated from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer related degree; or
3. Equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
4. (PROOF OF EDCUATION, TRANING AND/OR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED)
|1. Conducts system analysis, application development and participates in all phases of program preparation and implementation for real time, batch or database processing systems (i.e.: importing and exporting of data from and to multiple sources, etc.).
2. Develops, modifies and maintains applications in Microsoft and Mobile environments.
3. Maintains database and web servers; and responsible for generating complex custom reports.
4. Analyzes client needs and develop the operational processes towards that end.
5. Works with other agencies and 3rd party vendors in sharing data and integrating vendor software.
6. Prepares system flow charts and logic diagrams describing existing and proposed application programs and systems.
7. Performs testing in accordance with established procedures.
8. Consults with system’s users and development groups on test results.
9. Provides technical leadership on the preparation of system documentation, program, and data record specifications.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
|1. Knowledge of hardware, software and systems application techniques.
2. Knowledge of business theory and principles and ability to understand business problems and devise solutions.
3. Knowledge of Desktop, Web and Mobile Deployment technologies.
4. Ability to develop complex applications for PDA, BlackBerry and Mobile devices.
5. Ability to design, process and maintain large data files and databases.
6. Ability to create complex Microsoft SQL Stored-Procedures.
7. Experience in generating barcodes for the wireless scanners.
9. Ability to apply technical knowledge and computer science principles in the design of major software systems.
10. Ability to develop end-to-end integrated database, application and reporting solutions to business issues and opportunities.
11. Ability to maintain databases and modify software applications based on changes in client workflow.
12. Understands and has knowledge of client hierarchy and how it pertains to business workflow.
13. Knowledge of test procedures and documentation standards and apply them to all systems designs.
14. Ability to train and coordinate with users in the entire development cycle.
15. Ability to communicate technical information to peers and communicate at a business level with users.
16. Knowledge of large scale computer operating systems.
17. Must be self-motivated.
|201 Poplar Avenue, 7th Floor, Memphis, Tennessee 38103|