|JUVENILE COURT CLERK|
|Works under direct supervision to perform a variety of janitorial functions for Juvenile Court Clerk’s Office.
EEOC CODE: 80
|1. Must be able to read and write.
2. (PROOF OF EDUCATION, TRAINING AND/OR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED)
|1. Must possess a valid Tennessee Driver’s License or secure one as of employment date.
2. Must pass criminal record check.
3. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
|1. Dusts, cleans, polishes, and waxes furniture, fixtures, woodwork and equipment.
2. Washes windows, walls, stairwells, and blinds.
3. Sweeps, mops, strips, waxes and polishes floors.
4. Vacuums and shampoo carpeting and upholstery.
5. Disposes of waste materials.
6. Opens and close offices.
7. Moves furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
8. Performs all cleaning requirements necessary for maintenance of bathrooms.
9. Replaces paper towels, maintains soap containers and changes light bulbs.
10. Performs maintenance of grounds.
11. Performs messenger services.
12. Maintains utility storage rooms in good order by cleaning surfaces, lockers, and equipment, arranging supplies, and sweeping and mopping floors.
13. Performs other related duties as assigned.
|1. Manual dexterity to use common cleaning devices.
2. Ability to learn simple tasks related to janitorial work.
3. Ability to deal with others courteously.
4. Ability to follow instructions.
|616 Adams Avenue, Room #162, Memphis, Tennessee 38104|